Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jelly Roll Jam

One of my favorite fabric designers and bloggers is Vanessa Christenson of V and Co. She blogged about a Jelly Roll Jam quilt pattern that makes two baby quilts from one jelly roll. I love precuts and had a Kate Spain Cuzco jelly roll I was dying to use. I thought this was the perfect pattern!

You can get the pattern and instructions here.

Here's how mine came out.


I used the bold orange and purples in this one, while using the pinks and blues in the second one. I love how this pattern shows off many fabrics and has a patchwork feel about it while still having order. I'm not usually a fan of scrap quilts so typically this type of pattern wouldn't appeal to me.


I will straightline quilt these and then they will be available for sale in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment